le printemps: clementinevonradics: Tell me losing everything is what saved you. Tell...
Tell me losing everything is what saved you.
Tell me you finally tasted freedom. Don’t lie.
I see it in your eyes. Women lie to their mothers.
Women do not know how to use their own voices
and resort to things deeper. Don’t lie to me.
Tell me you loved to destroy.
• 19 April 2013 • 1,780 notes
“Melancholy was a bomb and it would always, quite strangely, choose her own fragile hands to go off.”
— Virginia Woolf, The Voyage Out. (via theburnthatkeepseverything)
(Source: theburnthatkeepseverything, via theburnthatkeepseverything)
• 19 April 2013 • 56 notes
“There are women who inspire you with the desire to conquer them and to take your pleasure of them; but this one fills you only with the desire to die slowly beneath her gaze.”
— Charles Baudelaire (via unejeunedemoiselle)
(Source: criminalsofpurpose, via saisonlune)
• 19 April 2013 • 1,673 notes
Replacements for ‘Cool Story, Bro’
- Fascinating discourse, chum
- Riveting fable, comrade
- Intriguing anecdote, brethren
- Perpetuating argument, colleague
- Sweet saga, yo
- Waste of time, jerk
- Spellbinding reiteration there, my chummy
- Phantasmagorical novelization, oh great one
- Interesting intellect, imbecile
- Trepidating bore, fetus
- Ballin’ gossip, dawg
(Source: , via foxinthejacket)
• 19 April 2013 • 64,609 notes
George Hendrik Breitner, De oorbel (The earring), 1893; Staand naakt (Standing nude), 1893
• 18 April 2013 • 200 notes
‘Joan Jett. The rock ‘n’ roll heart, street tough brunette.’
The Runaways (2010)
• 17 April 2013 • 66,067 notes
Isabella Rossellini and David Lynch, 1990
• 17 April 2013 • 830 notes